Thursday, July 24, 2014

Seasonally Scattered Thanks

 Sometimes you see a stamp set and think....what in the world will I make with that?  Well, that is this set, Simply Scattered.  But after playing with it, I found myself having a little bit of fun!  
I love making SIMPLE cards....stuff you can do in a class.  This card is no exception. 
I took markers (tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive)...colored them directly on to the stamp, huffed on it a bit and stamped it onto white cardstock.


I added it to a layer of Melon Mambo and then a Whisper White card.  Topped it off with some rhinestones, and that's it!  Easy, simple, clean and fun!

Don't forget to follow us on Pinterest.  Click HERE for the pin board.




Happy Stamping,
Krista

No comments: