Thursday, July 31, 2014

Give Thanks With Seasonally Scattered

3D PROJECT TIME!!
I found a gem at Michaels....Burlap covered FLAT canvases.  Oh my, so cute!  I wanted to use it for a Convention Display Board Sample.  This is what I came up with...a "GIVE THANKS MEMORY KEEPER"


I asked my 3 boys to each write something they are thankful for.  (I wrote the one for Travis, since he's just 3, but he did tell me what to write).
So cute, huh?!  I hot glued the clothespins down and then used them to clip on the little thankful notes.  Each thankful note has a little bit of the "thanks" stamp image.  The backing is a Window Collection Framelit.
I can have the boys write a new note each year and just clip it onto the clothespin.


I used the Autumn Accents Die for the leaves and then embossed them with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder.  Added some Vintage buttons topped with some linen thread.
The "give" is cut from a stamp set in MDS cut out with my Silhouette Cameo.  I stamped the "thanks" image onto Naturals Ivory cardstock and then stamped it again onto Hello Honey.  I hand cut aka "fussy cut" the letters out of the Hello Honey and put it onto the other stamped image to draw more attention to the word.  I sponged the edges with Soft Suede to add a soft look.


These are the boys that wrote these adorable thankful notes:



Make sure you follow all of the Display Stampers on our Pinterest Board. Click HERE for the board.



HAPPY STAMPING,
KRISTA


No comments: