Friday, July 25, 2014

Amazing Birthday Scrapbook Page

It's time to show off my scrapbook page for the Amazing Birthday stamp set.  I really love the colors!  I drew them all out from the Sweet Taffy DSP that came in my goodie box.  When I was looking through photos these popped out thanks to the slip and slide and all of those bright colors.


Here is a close up of the stamped image. Can you see the stamped banners?  I also used the bottom piece of the title stamp for the polka dot banner.  I threw on some buttons, paper clip and a little punched out star.  There you have it....a cool, bright, fun page.  




See.....this one made the SU! Convention Display Board.  It was so much fun seeing people take pics of it, too.  I'm a proud mama!!



Make sure and follow all of us on Pinterest as we share our creations for the Stampin' Up! Convention 2014. 
Click HERE for the link right to our Pinterest Board.



Happy Stamping,
Krista


No comments: