Sunday, July 27, 2014

Kinda Eclectic Notepad

I love making gifts, especially practical ones.  Who can't use a cute notepad/pen set?!?  I made this little set for the Display Boards at this years Stampin' Up! Convention.  The stamp set is called Kinda Eclectic.


Here is how I made it:
1. Measure your notepad.  Mine was 4"x6"....a scratch pad from Staples.
2. Cut cardstock 6"x 10"
3. Score cardstock at 4", 4-1/4", 9"
4. Crease the first 2 score lines (this is where your notepad will fit into).
5. Fold over and glue down the flap at the 9" score mark.
6. Cut a 3/4"x 3" strip of cardstock and curl it to wrap around the pen.  Make sure it's not too tight so the pen will easily pass through the hole.
7. Glue the strip to leave a hole for the pen then glue that to the back of the notepad.
8. Glue the notepad into the little holder.
9. Decorate up the front of the notepad holder.  Cuteness has arrived!!

**I use Tombo Mono Liquid Glue**

The DSP pictured above is called Lullaby.  Simple project that you can make dozens of...makes a great gift.  SO great that I made some for my roommates at Convention. 

Here they are... I used the same stamp set and no DSP.  I stamped a little more, too.  I LOVE them!! I did fussy cut the leaved out.  Kind of relaxing, if you are in the right mood.


Here is a photo of me and my AWESOME roomies....okay, we didn't all share a room, but we are SU! BFF's!!!

L ro R:  Jane Lee, Stacie Jensen (no we're not related, but we should be), 
Erin Gonzales, Erica Cerwin and Me....the luckiest girl to know these ladies!!



Make sure you follow all of the Display Stampers on our Pinterest Board. Click HERE for the board.




HAPPY STAMPING,
KRISTA JENSEN


1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty notepad! Love the colors!