Tuesday, July 1, 2014

In Color Thank You

The new In Colors are really growing on me!!  I got to play with them a lot over the past couple months.  I was selected to be a Display Stamper and I got to use a bunch of new FABULOUS products.  I am SO EXCITED to show them to you!!

This card is made for the color challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  They are Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon and Tangelo Twist.  I used the new set called Work of Art.  I painted the chevrons on the stamp with the markers and stamped it once, re-inked, then stamped a second row.  Then using Early Espresso I stamped the greetings.


Hop on over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and join us this week!!  Plus, you will LOVE the other DT's projects!  Be inspired friends!!


Happy Stamping,
Krista

1 comment:

Erika Clark said...

I LOVE your gorgeous, clean card, and congrats on being a display stamper! WOW!