Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Rainbow Amazing Birthday

When I saw this stamp set for the first time, my eyes were drawn to this particular stamp in the Amazing Birthday stamp set.  I immediately thought, rainbow!  Then I got my box of goodies from SU! and the Sweet Taffy DSP was in there.  Ah ha!  Bright rainbow colors!  So, I painted markers on the stamp and put it all together with the DSP background.  Cute, colorful, EASY and fun!


Ingredients:
Stamps: Amazing Birthday
Colors: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie chevron ribbon, Melon Mambo taffeta ribbon, rhinestones, Chevron Border punch (I cut it down a bit), Apothecary Accents framelit.

This is a GREAT card to make in a class.  It's so easy, but it showcases a bunch of different products.  

Don't forget to follow us on Pinterest....click HERE.



Happy Stamping,
Krista Jensen

No comments: