I think this card was quite clever. Don't ya think?! This one was on the Display Board at the Stampin' Up! Convention. Woot!!
To make the "LOVE" cloud:
1. Stamp image in Pool Party ink on Whisper White Cardstock.
2. Randomly, free-hand cut out stamped image into the shape of a cloud.
3. Lay the cut out image over Silver Foil Paper...following the same pattern of the cloud, cut around it
leaving at least a 1/8" edge so it gives a layered look.
There you have it....EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING!!
To make the Background:
1. Cut one edge of a piece of heavy cardstock or the packaging for your DSP into a random scalloped edge.
2. Ink up a sponge with the Pool Party ink pad.
3. Lay the template onto your card front...toward the top of your card and start sponging just along the edges of the template.
4. Slide the template down and shift to one side then sponge it again.
5. Continue sponging the entire cardfront until you get the look you want.
To make the tiny 3D hearts:
1. Punch out 3 tiny hearts from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack for each of the hanging hearts.
2. Crease each heart in half.
3. Adhere one heart flap to another one...using 3 for each 3D heart.
4. Glue it down where you'd want it.
I hope the instructions make sense. I will do my best to answer any questions you have in the comments section. Or you can email me at email@example.com
I guess it's time for me to breakdown and start making some video tutorials. LOL!
Make sure you follow all of the Display Stampers on our Pinterest Board. Click HERE for the board.