Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Put a Ring On It...



Since I'm the only girl in the house I get to be as girly as I want, but this week's challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments stumped me.  I actually got out every piece of jewelry, hair clip or pin that I could alter and sat with it for 2 days......staring.....

I wanted to make something simple....something that I would wear.  I wanted to make earrings, but I didn't have the plain backings.  So, a ring meant simple, easy and wearable to me.  Here is my "wearable art" for this week:


I got out my wire....the old stuff SU! used to sell back like 4 years ago....and I started bending and twisting and this is how it ended.  A simple bended wire with 2 of our Brights Buttons in Tempting Turquoise.  
I think it's cute, don't know if I would wear it out, but I'm not much a bling girl.  :)  But this will inspire someone I hope....get out your wire and start bending!!

Happy Stamping!!
~Krista

4 comments:

inkedx2 said...

Cute idea!

Margaret said...

So cute! My girls have a few button rings we bought at a craft show last year. Guess I need to try to make my own!!

Diane Vander Galien said...

Very Cute idea!!! Love the two buttons together!!!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

I think this is totally cute! I love the layered buttons! Love it!!!!