Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fall Gift Giving #1

Fall would be so fun to have!  However here in Southern California it's been so hot!  In fact, today we went to Balboa Beach for lunch, a stroll and some ice cream.  It was GORGEOUS!!  We celebrated my mom's Birthday!

So, in honor of those that actually get to experience fall weather I'm hosting a Fall Craft Class this week.  Here is my first project....a mason jar with a lovely bow and a super fun tag.



Here is a view of the top.  I cut a 6x6" piece of Designer paper, got it wet and folded it around the lid of the jar.  It forms so nicely, kinda looks like fabric!!  Then I tied it off with the SU! Early Espresso tulle.  Love this stuff!
Then I tied on a rosette that has a nice embossed leaf and a little gratitude stamp from Friendly Phrases stamp set.


I plan to fill these with something yummy!  

Happy Stamping!
Krista

No comments: