Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Christmas Gift Card Holder

I really like making gift card holders, but the bad thing is, I find myself never giving them away.  I like to buy gifts because I like wrapping presents in boxes.  I know, weird, but I think it's fun to shop for people and to wrap them up all pretty.  :)
This is a gift card holder that we made at my demonstrator downline meeting this past week.  I really like the simplicity of it, but I also love the bright colors.


So, here's how you do it:
1. Take a 4 1/4" x 11" sheet of cardstock and score at 3 1/4", 5 1/2" and 7 3/4"
2. Fold it into a "W" shape 
3. Using the Word Window punch...punch out 2 times side by side, but only slide the paper in so only 1/2 of the window is punched out.  See photo below:


4.  Take a 1" circle punch and punch a half circle out in the center.  See above photo.
5.  Adhere the center fold so the gift card won't slide out.
6.  Decorate up the front and attach a ribbon to tie closed.  


I need to be better about taking photos of each of these steps.  Please comment below if you have questions. These are so super easy...anyone will love it!!

Happy Stamping,
Krista

2 comments:

Waseem said...

these are stunning card holder you have shared..i might need this when design Gift Card envelopes..thanks you share it with us.

Unknown said...

Such a cute card .How you arrange whole work and collect the card?
Discount card printing