I really like making gift card holders, but the bad thing is, I find myself never giving them away. I like to buy gifts because I like wrapping presents in boxes. I know, weird, but I think it's fun to shop for people and to wrap them up all pretty. :)
This is a gift card holder that we made at my demonstrator downline meeting this past week. I really like the simplicity of it, but I also love the bright colors.
So, here's how you do it:
1. Take a 4 1/4" x 11" sheet of cardstock and score at 3 1/4", 5 1/2" and 7 3/4"
2. Fold it into a "W" shape
3. Using the Word Window punch...punch out 2 times side by side, but only slide the paper in so only 1/2 of the window is punched out. See photo below:
4. Take a 1" circle punch and punch a half circle out in the center. See above photo.
5. Adhere the center fold so the gift card won't slide out.
6. Decorate up the front and attach a ribbon to tie closed.
I need to be better about taking photos of each of these steps. Please comment below if you have questions. These are so super easy...anyone will love it!!