Sunday, July 31, 2011

The One I Was Gonna Use

Here is the card I had made a few months back when we were gonna do the Flourish Challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

I love the way this card turned out. Did you notice my inspiration came from the SU! Demonstrator monthly magazine?! LOVE IT!! I think this card will make a great money holder or a party favor or even the invitation. It won't be an easy one to mail, though.

The color combo is so yummy!! Soft Suede, Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla. So wedding-y :) The flower is on a belly band, so you'll have to slide it off to open the tri-fold card.

Earlier this month I posted a close up photo of this particular paper flower. It's one I just kind of made up....even though I'm sure I've seen it somewhere before, it's just my take on it. :O)

Happy Stamping,
Krista

1 comment:

Margaret said...

This is so pretty! I love these colors together!