Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Button, Button, Who's Got The Button?

The challenge this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments is using buttons on your projects. This is what I came up with....


Okay, so I'd like to take full credit for this super cute idea, but I must tell you that Emily from the Jones Design Company gave me the inspiration. She made her button flowers into a bouquet. I made mine into a cute card! Don't you just think it is so cute?! I LOVE the bright and fun colors, too!!

Ingredients:
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Real Red
Stamps: Swirls and Curls Verses
Accessories: Bold Buttons (SU), Wire, Olive GG Ribbon, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Pennant Punch, Beautiful Butterfly Embosslit

I hope you have a fabulous day filled with Sunshine and Buttons! :)

Happy Stamping,
Krista




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love how you layered the buttons :) Super cute! Glad to have you as a mentor and bff :):)
Nichole

HELLO KITTY LOVES STAMPING said...

Love it. Im so inspired now I have to go dig out my bu
ttons. :-)

Angie said...

I love this card, Krista - the sun, the button flowers, and the grass - it's all very creative!

Anonymous said...

Very bright and fun! Love how you did the grass. So creative!

Cheryl said...

Adorable card! I love the button bouquet and the fringe-y grass.



~Cheryl~
Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

Margaret said...

Love this! What a great 3D touch to the card!