Thursday, September 30, 2010

Halloween Workshop

Okay, I know I still have a couple hours until the last group arrives, but in case you are stopping in, I wanted to taunt you. I have 3 openings for the class tonight, in case you are interested.

The first project is a "Spooky" decor item. It has a lot of detail, but so fun and so cute.


The next project is a recycled toilet paper roll. Ahhh...the things we do to help the environment! Hee hee! Check out the detail with the embossed spider web!



The final project for the evening will be a cute little milk carton die cut. I am really liking this stamp set. Notice the stamps that say "To Open"....just like a regular milk carton. So cute!


If you'd like to come tonight or if you are interested in some of the supplies you see here, contact me at kjensen6330@yahoo.com

Happy Stamping, Krista

No comments: