Friday, September 17, 2010

Baby Paige

My friend Christie asked me to help her make a gift for her sister Stacy...she is having a baby girl really soon and Christie wanted to give her something homemade for the baby's room. Christie gave me a photo of the bedding called "Hayley" by Pottery Barn and she also provided the shadow box to complete this project. Here is the photo of the bedding:


Here is what I came up with:

Thank goodness for the cute new Owl Punch that Stampin' Up! has!!! It worked out great! I also used the Beautiful Wings Embosslit and the Simple Alphabet Letters die cuts. The colors I used are Pink Pirouette, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip and a hint of So Saffron. The Designer Papers are from retired packs, but the patterns worked so well with the bedding.

If you are interested in me making something like this for your child or as a gift, contact me today!!

Happy Stamping, Krista

No comments: