Monday, September 6, 2010

2 Celebrations In One Day

Last Saturday I attended a Bridal Shower for my future Sister in Law, Stephani. She and Brett (Bryan's younger brother) are getting married in October. I made Stephani a card for her shower. Her colors are Blue, Gray and White. I decided to go with using just the blue and white. Here is the card:


The second party that I attended last Saturday was for my cousin's daughter, Alyssa. She turned 19. What do you get a 19 year old? That is what I asked myself. I spent a day shopping and realized that I am really out of touch with fashion and things that are "cool" and "hip". Do they even use those words anymore?! :) Anyways, at the end of my unsuccessful shopping trip I decided to make her something...an altered notebook. I think she really liked it.

Happy Stamping,

Krista

No comments: