Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Queen Mary Vintage Birthday

It's time for a color challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  I wanted to go with a non-Christmas card with these colors.  When I was scanning through my stamps this one struck me as the one!  It's called "Traveler".  It looks like the Queen Mary that's docked out here in Long Beach, California.  It's a major tourist attraction.  The little pop of Cherry Cobbler was a perfect fit. 


Hop on over there to Hand Stamped Sentiments and join us for the fun!!


Happy Stamping,
Krista

2 comments:

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Krista, I love how striking and vintage a look you've achieved with your card. By keeping everything to a Baked Brown Sugar colour, having those few pops of the red and green becomes super effective. Thanks so much for sharing.

inkypinkies said...

Very nice! I love the Traveler set, and the color combo really does justice to it here. Great card!