Friday, August 15, 2014

Legacy Scrapbook Page

A few months ago I made THIS page honoring my Grandma and Grandpa.  Now I get to honor my other set of grandparents.  And yes, they are all still alive and both marriages are going strong at over 65 years each!! WOW....amazing, right?!  
I love this photo of my Grandma and Grandpa....they are so cute!!  I used Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black and Very Vanilla.  Of course GOLD, too!  I used the Doily Stamp....yes...I know it's retired, but this grandma makes doilies and I am so blessed to have them all over my house!  She is so talented!! I will be putting this in a frame to hang in my house....although, I'm sure, like the other page I made, my mom will be trying to "borrow" it for her house.  ;)


Hop on over and join us at Stampin' Celebration!!


Happy Stamping,
Krista

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow....love the colors you chose for your 'legacy' page with your grandparents. Beautifully done!