Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Red and White Valentine

Be inspired this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  I love the clean and simple look and this card is no exception.  I used the Honeycomb Embossing Folder, the Small Heart Punch and Real Red Grosgrain Striped Ribbon and Viola....


Here is the inspiration photo for this week's challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  Do you see the backdrop?  It's covered in envelopes!  Too cute!!



Here is the inside of my card:


I used the Small Heart Punch to make the line of hearts on the bottom.  
The stamp is from the set called Delightful Dozen.

Make sure you get over there to Hand Stamped Sentiments and see how the photo inspired 
the rest of the Design Team!  

Happy Stamping!
Krista


6 comments:

brrenwick said...

Love this...CAS and super cute!

Erin Gonzales said...

Whoa- outside AND in, are you trying to make us ALL look lazy? LOL!! I LOVE the card, what can I say I have an affinity for that honeycomb folder currently!!

Erika Clark said...

LOVE! I love your bright row of hearts and the cute loopy bow you created.

inkedx2 said...

Love the hearts in the honeycomb! Great quick and easy card.

Ellie said...

Hi! Can you explain how you did the cute loopy bow? I tried and could not get it! Thanks!!

Krista said...

Ellie, I used a bow maker similar to this pin. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/489344315732774648/
I hope this helps.