Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Back In Color

It's always fun playing with new goodies!  This card is no exception!!  I placed an order for myself for Christmas this year. Now that Christmas is over, I allowed myself to play with the new products from the upcoming Spring Catalog.  Here is what I came up with....


Did you notice the little bit of Basic Black peeking out from behind the hearts?  I wanted to make it look like a shadow.  
Join us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments for a BRAND NEW Challenge with a BRAND NEW look and a BRAND NEW system for the challenges.  You will LOVE IT!!  
Click here to visit this awesome challenge....don't miss out!!


Here are some more shots of the card that I made for this challenge.  I really love the simplicity, and most of all, I LOVE the new embossing folder.  It's called Needlepoint Border from the new catalog.  Can you see it?  It's just below the Primrose ribbon.  Awwww....so sweet!!


Here is a close up of the cutie little tags that I attached with a tiny safety pin from the Vintage Trinkets. Check out the layers of the hearts, too....


Ingredients:
Colors: Pool Party, Primrose Petals, Basic Black and Whisper White.
Stamps: Hearts a Flutter, Tiny Tags
Accessories:  Tiny Tag punch, Vintage Trinkets, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Primrose Petals Stitched Satin Ribbon, White Taffeta Ribbon, Needlepoint Border Embossing Folder, Big Shot

Happy NEW YEAR and Happy Stamping!!
Krista Jensen


1 comment:

Heather North said...

This is such a pretty card. I am loving the Pool Party/Primrose Petals combo.