Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Color Challenge

It's time for a color challenge at Hand Stamped sentiments.


I was looking through my stamp sets to find inspiration with this weeks colors for the challenge. I saw "Oval All" stamp set and the font on the Just For You stamp jumped out at me. It had a nice masculine feel....like the colors that we are using this week. I haven't made a gift card holder in a while so that's what I decided to do this week. :)

I know what you're thinking....that is SO CUTE....but really, you're thinking WHOA, a $100 gift card. Well, that was a nice Birthday gift from my hubby....I guess he wants me to shop from home. Hee hee!!!

Here is a close up of some the detail....



Ingredients:
Colors: Not Quite Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White
Stamps: Oval All
Accessories: Bakers Twine, Brights Buttons, Large Oval, Scallop Oval and Dotted Scallop Border punches, Cutters Tool Kit, Houndstooth Embossing Folder, Top Note Die Cut, Big Shot

Happy Stamping,
Krista

8 comments:

inkedx2 said...

Cute idea! This would be perfect in Christmas colors for all your gift cards!

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh, this is a great gift card idea. LOVE the Top Note! What a great idea and the gift card isn't too shabby wither. Happy shopping:)

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Very cool! I love your gift card holder, both the colors and the design!

Margaret said...

This is so cool! Great use of the colors and I love the top note gift card idea!! Have fun spending that (if you haven't already!)

Just a Thought... said...

Whoa!!! $100 gift card....oops..I mean whoa what a cute card!!! he, he Couldn't resist!! This is just a fantastic idea!! A Top Note as a gift card holder!!! This die always amazes me with its various uses. I'll make note!! :C) Great job!! Amy

Erin Gonzales said...

OK, so that is like the MOST adorable gift card holder that I have seen. I seriously need to CASE this for my craft fair, you did a FAB job!!!

Jennipher said...

Just love how this turned out. So bright with great clean lines!

Anonymous said...

I'll have to CASE this gift card idea for the holidays! Great design. Thanks for the inspiration.