Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Trinket Challenge at HSS


I haven't used a trinket yet for one of my projects, so knowing this challenge was coming up I ordered a pack of the keys. They are so cute!

I love the brushed nickel look and they really have a lot of detail.


This weeks challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments is to dust off those charms and trinkets that you ordered and put them to use.


Here is my card that I submitted for inspiration. Basically I am saying "here is the key to my heart" with this card.



I wanted to use the fabric that was in the Occasions mini...it's coming back in the main IB&C for another run! They also have some other NEW patterns, too! I can't wait for you to see them!! July 1st can't come soon enough!!
On the solid heart I did the "rock and roll" technique. Did you notice the shimmer spritz I used, too?!

Ingredients:
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White and Baja Breeze
Stamps: With All My Heart
Ink: Always Artichoke, Baja Breeze.
Accessories: White Satin ribbon, Linen Thread, Springtime Vintage Fabric, Eyelet Border Punch, Trinket Keys, Vanilla Shimmer Spritz, Small Heart Punch, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Big Shot

Happy Stamping,
Krista

4 comments:

Shannon said...

O I love the shimmer spritz. Immediately I was wondering, "How did she make the background sparkle?" Great job! I haven't bought any of the fabric yet, but might after seeing this cute card.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I too love the i heart hearts stamp set. You've inspired me to get the fabric.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I too love the i heart hearts stamp set. You've inspired me to get the fabric.

Anne Marie Hile said...

SO pretty, Krista! Every element looks so pretty together and I just love how you used the fabric as an accent. The shimmer spritz is the perfect touch, too. Have a great day! Hugs! :)