Friday, June 3, 2011

IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE!!!

This is all I'm gonna show you...you'll have to wait until July 1st to get the full view! :)


I got my first shipment of the BRAND NEW Stampin' Up! 2011-12 Idea Book and Catalog!! I have to say, I've been doing this for over 7 years now and I always get so excited. My husband even said that it's like when a kid gets the Toys R Us Christmas Catalog.

This is BY FAR, the BEST ONE EVER!!! It so gorgeous and the new stamp sets, WOW!! So incredibly beautiful. This one's gonna break the bank for sure!!!

Okay, time to stop typing...I'm gonna go page through the new IB&C again! :)

I won't be releasing any photos until July 1st, but once I get my pre-ordered items, I'll be working on new projects to show you.

Happy Stamping,
Krista

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Soooo envious! Mine is due to arrive later this week... Can't wait!!

Kathy said...

Hey! Not fair!! I wanna see it! :-)

Kathy