Tuesday, August 3, 2010

All Occasions Cards

We made 3 different cards at my last card party. I don't think I ever got a chance to post these before I started getting the "ickies".

This one is using the Stencils...the fleur de lis is not a stamp! So simple and very versatile! You'll also notice a bit of a silver sparkle on it....that is using the new Shimmer Spritz. It sure adds a nice touch. Sadly, though, the lavendar cardstock has retired. :(



The next card is using the stamp set called Elements of Style. I received this one at the Leadership Convention earlier this year. I had no idea how much I'd love it, since it's not really my style, but I have to say it's now one of my favorites! Do you see the gold shimmer spritz on this one? By the way, the Mellow Moss has retired, too. :(



The last card is with the stamp set called Sweet Scoops. I used Taken with Teal and Only Orange...that are of course retired now. :( But check out the texture on this background. I used one of the new embossing folders with our Big Shot machine. Doesn't it make it so attractive?!


My next Birthday card stamp a stack will be on Thursday, August 19th. Look for the evite to follow. If you would like more information on this event, please contact me at kjensen6330@yahoo.com

Happy Stamping,

Krista

No comments: