Sunday, January 24, 2010

Valentine Craft Night

I love Valentine's Day! I love the colors, the sweet treats, the love that fills the air, but it is also my husbands birthday. Boy does that teach me a lesson in unselfish attitude. I had to learn how to sacrifice MY Valentine's day for my husband. Well, my friends, it is worth it. Not only do I get to celebrate my hubby's special day, I get to wrap his birthday presents in pretty paper with hearts and glitter! WOO HOO!

I wanted to share with you two of the projects that we will be making at my house on February 1st. It is a cute little box with a 3D heart on top and the other is using the Bag With Scallops Die for the Big Shot.

If you would like to attend, contact me today to reserve your spot. Or visit my Stampin' Up! website for more information about my upcoming events.



Happy Stamping,

Krista

No comments: