Monday, January 11, 2010

Leadership 2010

Leadership was so much fun! I also learned some fantastic business tips and of course we did lots of stamping. The swaps were incredible. These group of ladies sure went above and beyond for the swaps this year! I'll post pics of some of the swaps I got in a day or two. Here are some of my most memorable moments...



This is the Main Stage. Take a look at the handmade frames that match our images. Can you see the vintage brads that are holding back the curtains? Ahhh....the details.




You can see Shelli Gardner on the stage. I got a chance to meet her, too. She is such a nice woman and very approachable.




The next photos are of some of my favorite display boards. Look at all the new goodies! These are made with the new products from the Sale-a-bration mini. Guess what...you can earn these for FREE!!


I also had a great time with my roomies. The following is a picture of us at the Regional Seminar sporting our cute little black cardigan. Notice the flowers are made with the 1-1/4" Black Striped Grosgrain ribbon. So cute! I just had to have it!

Kallien from San Jose, Rachel (my upline) from Claremont, CA and ME!

At the Regional Seminar they did some door prizes and guess what...I WON!! This is me and my new stamp set called "Messages for Mom" LOVE IT!!


They challenged us to get back to the basics of our business and start doing workshops for hostesses and recruit new demonstrators. So....if you are interested in earning FREE products and/or a nice income, contact me today for more information.


I would love for you to join me at a major Stampin' Up! event. You won't want to miss these great opportunities to mingle with other stampers, learn new techniques and stamp...stamp...stamp!



~Krista

No comments: