Thursday, May 15, 2014

Tap Tap Tap Typing Away

It's time for a sketch at Stampin' Celebration!  I wanted to showcase some NEW stuff and here it is...
Below is featuring a new photopolymer set called What's Your Type?. Do you see it?  The word is RAD!!  Cool, huh?!  The tiny letters are from a rotary stamp called "Alphabet Rotary"....it's HUGE and oh the possibilities!


The colors are Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Early Espresso and a smidge of Rich Razzleberry.  Don't you think the little sequins look like old 45's (aka Records)?

BUT....I FIRST made this card....


It's from a set called TAP TAP TAP.  I won all of these sets at the Stampin' Up! Catalog Reveal Event in Long Beach, CA.  It was so much fun!

After I made this card, I was just like ehhhh....my coloring on the typewriter wasn't my fave, so I made 
THIS CARD....


Do you see the NEW DSP?  It's the bottom part of the card.  It's called Back to Black and will be available for purchase on June 2nd.  I LOVE it!!

Here is the sketch....JOIN US!!!


Happy Stamping,
Krista

No comments: