Thursday, April 24, 2014

Scrapbook Layouts

I've had a scrapbooking club for the past 4 years and I enjoyed it SO much. I have a three year old now, and as you can imagine I'm a little overwhelmed.  The twins are 9 now....so I decided to take this year off.  BUT....Stampin' Up! just announced that they are partnering with Project Life.  This means I will be back to scrapbooking.....just in a new way.  :)

Sorry for the quality of the photos.  It's nighttime here and indoor photos don't turn out quite as nice in my awful lighting.  On that note, let's move on!!

I just wanted to share with you some of the layouts from this past year.  Here is a Fourth of July page...


Here is a fun Hexagon, Six Sided Sampler page using some of the Epic Day DSP.


Here is a gorgeous Ombre layout.  The page on the RIGHT was inspired by my awesome friend Erica Cerwin.  I came up with the page on the left to compliment the page on the right. 


Of course Christmas....what would a scrapbook be without CHristmas?!  I used the Perfect Pennants Die to make the trees.  So cute, huh?!


I will post more later...gotta print up more photos. 

Happy Stamping!
Krista



No comments: