Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Oh, Happy Day

It's Sketch time at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  This is challenge #180. 
Here it is...


I have been wanting to use the Starburst Sayings stamp set with the coordinating Framelits. This sketch was perfect with the different sizes of images.  

Here is my card....




I used the Sweet Sorbet DSP from the Sale-a-bration FREE items as my color palette. Can you see a little bit of it?  It's the medium size starburst in the top left.  Then I added some of the awesome FREE Pool Party bakers twine and the arrows Embossing Folder for the background. I HAD to add some bling with the rhinestones too!! 
I really like the way this turned out!

Happy Stamping,
Krista

1 comment:

Erika Clark said...

What gorgeous colors! You make the starburst set look so pretty! Love it :) Erika