Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Love Ya, Just Sayin'

It's all about color this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  Start the New Year off right and join us!!


I wanted to use some of the new products from the Occasions Catalog.  I am so excited to show you my newest favorite stamp set called "Just Sayin'"  It has 7 different word bubbles and coordinates with a new 7 piece Framelit set, too.  SO CUTE!!  I also used a piece of DSP from the Fresh Prints Stack.  It's got some great patterns and awesome, bright color combo.  I used the chevron paper in Coastal Cabana.



I hope you like it!  
Happy Stamping,
Krista

2 comments:

Erika Clark said...

Like it? I love it! Those new word bubbles are adorable. This would be really cute for the kids as well as adults :) Your silver glimmer strip really makes is special, too!

inkedx2 said...

Love this Krista! That zigzag trim is a great idea! May have to CASE it.