Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Merry Little Christmas

It's time for a color challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  Join me this week and please visit the other Design Team members blogs...you will LOVE what they have to show you, too!!


This week it's another simple card.  Easy to duplicate over and over and over.  Great for those of you that make hundreds of cards to mail each year at Christmas.

After I made this card I realized I didn't use Baked Brown Sugar.  I'm a bad girl!!  But as my kids say in school..."you get what you get, don't throw a fit!"  Hahahaha!!  


It's been one of those weeks here....too busy with no time to breathe.  We have a BIG Birthday boy in our house.  Travis will be 3 on Thursday!  Time flies when you are having fun.  Check out this cutie pie....


Enjoy your week and Happy Stamping!
Krista






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Krista,

Yes, you are a bad girl not using Baked Brown Sugar but I would not have noticed because it's such a pretty Christmas card. Your BIG birthday boy is so cute!