Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Falling Leaves in a Sketch

It's sketch time over at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  This may be my last Thanksgiving/Fall card this year.  Is it really the fall?  Seriously....it's been like 80 degrees PLUS here, until just a few days ago.  Finally it's like 65* today!  YAY!!  Anyways, back to stamping!!

Here is my card this week.  Looking at it here in the photo, I'm wishing I would have used a different color for the background.  Oh well...I still like the colors as a whole.


I did the "rock and roll" technique on the leaves.  I used Midnight Madness, Island Indigo, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, and Soft Suede.  It looks okay if I say so myself.  :)

Here is your sketch....hop on over there and join us this week!!


Happy Stamping,
Krista

2 comments:

Erin Gonzales said...

LOVE this card! I love how you interpreted it, SOOOOOO ADOBS!!

Erika Clark said...

Your leaves are beautiful, and I love that you used blue, it's unexpected - bright and eye-catching! And that one hex punch looks great with the scattered leaves. So pretty!