Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Holly Jolly Christmas

It's time for a new challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  This week it's a sketch.  The possibilities are endless with this one for sure!! Have fun with it and join us this week!!


Here is my take.  I did 3 layers of ribbon, a rosette with a stamped/embossed image from the set Tags 4 You and topped it off with some "core-dinations" cardstock, embossed and sanded.


Be sure to stop by Hand Stamped Sentiments and check out the other Design Team's creations!!

Happy Stamping,
Krista

2 comments:

Erika Clark said...

Perfection! I love that color combo and medallions are one of my very favorite embellishments. Super sanded stripes too! Wow :D

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had fun creating this card. I love the ribbon treatment and the rosette. Great color combo!