Monday, July 29, 2013

I Freakin' Love You

I've been known from time to time to squeeze my kids' faces and say "I Freakin' Love You"...they are just so cute and squishy sometimes.  
This week at Hand Stamped Sentiments we are using a photo for inspiration.  Now, after Convention this year I feel like my brain is on project overload....and all I could come up with was SIMPLE...I know....AGAIN.  
But here it is folks....straight lines and super cute, right?!  :)


I used the Gorgeous Grunge and Yippee-Skippee sets for this card.
The colors are Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green and Raspberry Ripple...all In Colors.

Join us this week and be inspired by THIS PHOTO:


Happy Stamping,
Krista Jensen

3 comments:

Elizabeth Price said...

I freakin' love this card. The simplicity is PERFECT! Smiles, Elizabeth

Erin Gonzales said...

I FREAKIN' LOVE YOUR CARD!!! I am SOOOOO remaking THIS one, you know how I LOVE POPS of color and lots of white space, but of course mine will have glitter ALL over it as well, much like throw up, LOL!!!

Erika Clark said...

Amazing CAS card! I love the stacked lines of color behind the sentiment. Gosh, I have so many cool projects to CASE from this challenge :) Great work, Krista! ~E.