Saturday, October 20, 2012

Naked BOO Pages

I know, it's a catchy title, but my pages are missing something.....the photos of my 3 spooky kids in their costumes.  Well, duh, Halloween isn't here yet.  Guess what?  I work ahead of schedule.  Hee hee....sometimes.  But I cheat, I host a monthly scrap booking class so that way I'll work ahead.  

Anyways, I've been inspired by the banner I made a couple weeks back.  Click here to see it.  That's how I came up with the colors and theme of these pages.
I like to keep things simple, where you'll still notice the photos.  I didn't want to go overboard....if you know me, you'll know that I like simple, clean lines!!

Here is a closer shot of the left page:


Here is a closer shot of the right page:


I do like little splashes of interest.  Here is my favorite....the little mummy is on 2 layers of the Window Framelits and the Tangerine layer I paper pierced.  Then I added tiny banners and a Basic Gray button with some taffeta ribbon.  Cute, right?! 


I hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween this year!  We got invited to our first family Halloween/trick or treating party and I am SOOO excited.....maybe even more than my kids.  :)

Happy Stamping,
Krista

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Wonderful layouts! I love the spider dropping down from the O too!
Oh how I wish I could say I worked ahead on my pages!! Too many pictures waiting to be scrapped to make that claim without laughing!!