Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Scrapbook Layout with a Smooch!


September is back to school season, but my boys actually started in July!!  We FINALLY go on our first break the month of October.  It's called year around school.  I must say that I really love it.  3 months on....1 month off....awesome!!  No getting burned out here!!
I made these pages to fit the kids' school photos.  I got them both back, but one of the twins needed his retaken....his eyes were closed.  SERIOUSLY....don't they use a digital camera?!  Anyways, here are my pages.  We made these at my September scrapbooking class.


I used the Newsprint and the Summer Smooches DSP's and I really love the color combo and the layout is so fun! I cut a 10x10" piece out of the Newsprint DSP for one page then matched up the leftover pieces to put on the other page.  No waste!  :)  That made me totally happy!


Happy Stamping, 
Krista

1 comment:

~Erica~ said...

LOOOOVE this! Thanks for blogging it! :-) It;s pinned and ready forme to COPY!!