Monday, July 23, 2012

Just Beachy!!


This week's challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments is a photo inspiration....Join me and go Beachy!!

Here is my project....


Here is the inspiration photo...




I used a retired set called Do the Hula.  I sure love it and it's perfect for this page!!

A different angle to show some dimension....


I miss the Jumbo eyelets terribly.  I only have a few left and only pull them out on special occasions.  This page definitely needed them with some hemp twine running through it.  


I'm laid up in bed today...sick.  UGH!  Off to get some rest!!

Happy Stamping,
Krista


3 comments:

Erika Clark said...

Great layout, love all your squares. I did notice all of those squares in the challenge pic, glad you used them so perfectly! Hope you feel better! Erika

Bobbie said...

I love this layout! The squares are so bold, but somehow those three (adorable) boys still steal the show. Great page!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

This is totally cute! I love it! And the boys are adorable:-)