Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Somewhere Over the Rainbow...

Now I've got that song in my head....."that's where you'll find me!!"  Hee hee!  Click your heels together to get to Hand Stamped Sentiments for this week's challenge and proclaim there's no place like home!!




We're not in Kansas anymore Toto!!  We're hopping on the next balloon flight from OZ back home with this card!  This fancy fold is called a center step card.  You can find the instructions here on Split Coast Stampers.
(Honestly, I wish I could take full credit for the design of this card, but I saw a similar card on Stampin' Connection and was inspired by the stamper named Linda Creech.)


Here is another angle of my card.  I used the stamp set called Up, Up and Away.  Perfect, right?!  We will be making this card and 3 others at my next class. 



Ingredients:
Colors:  Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point, Old Olive, Whisper White, Basic Gray and Chocolate Chip
Stamps:  Up, Up and Away
Accessories:  Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Paper Trimmer, 2 1/2" Scallop Circle Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch

Happy Stamping,
Krista

5 comments:

LeroyLime said...

your card is 'over the rainbow' for sure Krista! Love your fun colorful hot air balloons and fancy fold, I'm sure the ladies will LOVE making this at your next class!

Margaret said...

Beautiful card and look at the gorgeous rainbow of colors!! All you need now are the ruby slippers!

Erika Clark said...

What a wonderful scene! This card would make someone's day big time!

Anonymous said...

Krista,
Fabulous idea for your hot air balloons! Great card!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

So fun and what a great stamp set for a rainbow theme! I love the fun fold too!