Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #101

This week's challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments is Shaker Technique.....


Every year when the twins were really small we went to little Valentine's Day parties with the local twins club.  And every year I'd make some really cute little goodie box or bag filled with treats.  And every year I sit back and watch the tiny little hands tear right into my hand made creation....diving in for the candy.  So, here's my thought....let's make it easy and sweet with a nice little shaker card with candy.  I won't feel AS bad when they tear into this simple little card.  :)


On another note.....my 13 month old cutie pie learned how to walk yesterday!!  Time flies when you're having fun.  He was so proud.  He'd stop, laugh, clap and even dance.  I love this tiny little man!!




We took our first trip to Knott's last week.  The twins loved going on the big roller coasters.  Some of the kiddie rides they have to be under a certain height....so that meant they rode without me.  They thought that was pretty cool, too.  Here they are on a Camp Snoopy ride.




I'm off to the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference today!!  I can't wait to kick up my boots in good ol' San Antonio, TX.

Happy Stamping,
Krista

7 comments:

LeroyLime said...

oh have a BLAST in San Antonio!! Wish I was still there, I'd be hanging out with you! :) Love the candy hearts inside of your little shaker window!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Have fun in Texas! Very cute card!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

What a great challenge! I've only made one shaker card in the past! Going to have to try this! Congrats on the new 'walker' - now you'll have to chase. LOL

Maria

Margaret said...

This is a great card design for kids!
Your little man is getting so big! Now the fun begins!!!

Just a Thought... said...

What a sweet card!!! I love the soft colors!! Congrats on you little man taking his first steps!!! Welcome to S.A.!! I will only be at regional conference!! Sorry I am going to miss you!! Amy L.

inkedx2 said...

Love those candy hearts in your window. Have fun in San Antonio!

Stampin by Genny said...

I wish I would've been able to join you at Leadership. You guys look like you had a blast! Cute conversation hearts card and your little guy is precious. tfs