Thursday, March 17, 2011

Punch Bunch Owl and Scrap Cards

There are only about 2 weeks left to earn FREE products from the Sale-a-bration promotion. Here is a card and a notepad holder that I made using the Punch Bunch stamp set. Lovin' the Real Red Glimmer Paper, too!!
Then I got really ambitious...I wanted to use up some of my scraps and things that I had either punched out or started to work on and never finished. I used the Punch Bunch Stamp Set and the Oval All stamp set to make most of these cards. I love the way they turned out!!!

Here are a few cards that I made with my scraps that I have recently sent out.




This one is for a friend that is having her first baby...a boy...due any day now! :) Can't wait to meet her little guy!


Don't forget that I am donating 20% of all sales this week to the American Red Cross to help with the efforts in Japan. To place your order you can email or call me or you can order directly through my website at www.kristajstamps.stampinup.net
Happy Stamping,
Krista

No comments: