Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Heart Heart Scrapbook Pages

I love finding inspiration for my projects from other sources. You may remember my post with a photo of a technique card from the SU! Regional Seminar. Well, I have duplicated that card for a few of my workshops now and my customers LOVE the stamps, inks and paper basic ideas.

Here is a picture of my version of that card:



My next workshop at Cathy's house is this Thursday and she told me that her friends are major scrapbookers. So I came up with a way to display these techniques while using some of our punches, designer papers and of course stamps, ink and paper.

Here is what I came up with:


This is a different view of one of the pages to see some of the detail:


Ingredients:
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, So Saffron, Old Olive
Ink: Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Versamark
Accessories: Sweet Pea DSP, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Latte Buttons,
Fresh Favorite Buttons, Linen Thread

Contact me today to host a workshop with your friends....I'll teach you how to make these pages!

Happy Stamping,
Krista

No comments: