Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I can't believe it...




Luke and Tyler are 4 years old!!! They always say time flies when you have kids. Boy is that so true. Tyler got "what I always wanted" a Boba Fett and other Star Wars guys. He is so animated and so big and descriptive with his words. Luke was just taking it all in. He got Storm Troopers and a big Walker. Star Wars stuff has taken over our home. I never liked those movies, but because the boys are so excited about it, it has gotten a little better to me. They also got the Wii video game machine. Luke and Tyler are naturals at video games. They must take after their daddy on that one. I was REALLY good at pong and other Atari games, but if the controller isn't the size of a gigantic dictionary then it isn't for me. I do know that the Wii is more interactive, but when it's on the boys take over. I'll get it out for myself one day when the boys are sleeping or away from the house. Thankfully the controllers have a little arm band so I don't throw it through the window or the TV set.


Anyways, enjoy some cute pics of my 4 year olds. They are so fun and they do and say the stinkin' cutest things!! Luke is very polite and is always saying "sure" and "thank you" and asks us if we need for him to pray for us. His prayer always starts out with "dear Jesus...we hope you have a great day..." So CUTE!!! Tyler is always making us laugh. He loves to taunt Luke and he is always watching out for his brother. Tyler, the other day, was in the car and reciting our phone number. Who knows where he learned this. Until today I didn't know. I was leaving a message for someone on the phone and leaving our phone number and Tyler yells out, "mommy, why are you telling them our phone number?" AH HA!! They are both very observant and very aware and thoughtful of those around them. I am having so much fun with them. Those little smarty pants. Tomorrow I'll post a really cool picture of the boys and ALL of their grandparents. All 11 of them!!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Krista they are growing up so fast! It just reminds me of how long it has been since I've seen you all! (My bad) I am so super excited to meet the boys in July and maybe at that time we will have been matched with our kids through adoption so they can all play!