Wednesday, February 18, 2009

An Oldie, but a goodie!


I was going through my old photos of projects that I have made in the past. This picture is from June of 2006!!! WOW!! I remember making these cards, too. I didn't have as many supplies back then, but I think they look pretty darn good.

I just reached my 5 year mark as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. I can't believe it has been that long and I still love it as much as I did back then. Well, I take that back, it's better now because I have so many fun customers and I get to share everything that I have with all of you. So, thank you all for 5 fun filled stamping years. These next 5 years will be even better!! (If that's possible)

Happy Stamping,

Krista

1 comment:

Shannon Hartz said...

Just had to say "Hi" and let you know I stopped by:)