Saturday, October 4, 2014

Kinda Eclectic Scrap Page

This is my favorite scrapbook page that I made for this years Stampin' Up! Convention Display Boards.  The set I used was Kinda Eclectic.  Colors are Island Indigo, Hello Honey and Very Vanilla.


 It's fun to take a stamp and use it "out of the box"....check out the circles on this page.  I stamped the sunburst image then punched it out with different sized circle punches.  Then I cut them to almost give a look of flower petals.  It makes it more acceptable for a page with a photo of my 3 boys, right?


Add a little button in the middle too....fun!



Hop on over to the Pinterest Board and check out all of the GORGEOUS creations from the Display Stampers for the SU! Convention 2014. Click HERE to see the board.


Happy Stamping,
Krista

No comments: